Welcome to Long Hanborough Dental
Affordable, high quality, preventive care
At Long Hanborough Dental Practice we strive to provide our patients with efficient, reliable, high-quality and affordable dental care. We believe that regular dental appointments and hygiene visits are key to ensuring our patients have healthy teeth and gums and receive education on how to look after their smile.
We also offer Membership Plans from as little as £9.24 per month which help you to spread the cost of your routine dental care and provide great discounts on treatments, click here for more details. For those patients that are unhappy with their smile, whether due to misaligned, chipped or discoloured teeth, we can offer a range of treatments that can help, all at an affordable price.
Thank you for your continued understanding and patience during these unprecedented times. Since the practice has re-opened we have put new protocols into place and sourced all the PPE required for the safety of all the patients and staff at Long Hanborough Dental Practice.
For the safety of our patients and our team we have had to make some changes to the patient journey. The aim of this is to maintain social distancing and reduce risk of transmission of the virus. Please work with us and we respectfully request your cooperation with the advised changes to the practice of dentistry at least for the period we endure the pandemic.
These changes include:
- When booking appointments we will be triaging all patients on the phone to confirm their personal details, medical history, medications and COVID risk.
- We will ask that patients arrive by a safe method of transport, attend alone,
(unless a parent or carer is required) and on time to ensure smooth running of the diary.
- We ask that you bring a mask with you to wear. We have hand sanitiser that we require all patients to use when you enter the practice.
- You will notice our waiting area and surgeries have been cleared of non- essential items to improve cleanliness during this time as well as a protective shield at reception
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and these will be staggered to minimise patients coming into contact with one another, and with longer gaps to allow for enhanced disinfection protocols
- We will be asking for prepayment where possible to minimise time spent in the practice and avoidable use/contact with payment machines
Routine appointments are being rescheduled for the foreseeable future and we will contact you when we are in a position to resume dentistry normally again.
If you require an emergency appointment or have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact the practice on 01993881482 during working hours.
Once again thank you for your continued understanding and support.
With best wishes from all of the team at Long Hanborough Dental Practice